Product & Services - Water Softeners
Features of our Water Treatment Systems
- Easy to Install, Operate & Modify
- Compact, Skid mounted
- Low pressure drop across Vessel
- Easy cleaning facilities
- Energy Efficient
- Low maintenance costs
- Automated Operation
- Highly skilled technical support
- 1 year warranty
- Used to remove hardness causing ions (Calcium and Magnesium), which if not removed form scales.
- Strong acid Cation exchange resin in Sodium form is used for softening the water.
- Cation resin has a negative functional group and therefore attracts positively charged Calcium and Magnesium ions.
Raw Water is passed through Softener Strong acid Cation exchange resin in Sodium form exchange sodium ions for the hardness causing calcium and magnesium ions When the resin gets exhausted, it is regenerated with Sodium Chloride (brine) solution.
- Boiler feed water
- Chemical & Textile Industries process water.
- Hospitals, Residential & Commercial applications
- Water power plants & Other wide range of applications