Product & Services - Water Treatment Plants (Reverse Osmosis (RO) Plant)
Features of our Water Treatment Systems
- Easy to Install, Operate & Modify
- Compact, Skid mounted
- Reliable & Long Lasting
- Easy cleaning facilities
- Energy Efficient
- Low maintenance costs
- Automated Operation
- Highly skilled technical support
- 1 year warranty
- Our RO systems are engineered as per the client's technical specifications and in accordance to the standards & requirements of the particular industry it will serve.
- R.O. Membranes reject wide spectrum of impurities including Total Dissolved Solids (TDS), bacteria and viruses down to 0.0001 micron.
- Usually a RO is preceded by Micron Filter & Other filters like Multi Graded Sand Filter, Activated Carbon Filter etc., depending upon the feed quality.
- Works on the principle of Reverse osmosis which is a membrane filtration process
- Produce high quality de-mineralized water
- Less operational and maintenance cost
Water enters the membrane housing Water flows through the RO Membrane Membrane allows the water to pass through it thereby retaining impurities. The permeate water comes out from the membranes leaving all the dirt behind When the membrane reaches to the end of its service life Membrane is replaced
- Drinking water, Irrigation water, Process & Boiler feed water, Bottled Water, etc.
- Medical & Scientific Laboratories & Pharmaceuticals Industries
- Recovering water from ETP treated Wastewater
- Other wide range of applications