Product & Services - Water Treatment Plants (Reverse Osmosis (RO) Plant)
Features of our Water Treatment Systems
- Easy to Install, Operate & Modify
- Compact, Skid mounted
- Reliable & Long Lasting
- Easy cleaning facilities
- Energy Efficient
- Low maintenance costs
- Automated Operation
- Highly skilled technical support
- 1 year warranty
Types of Demineraliser
- Two Bed Demineraliser
- Mixed Bed Demineraliser
- Mixed bed Demineraliser consists of strong acid Cation (SAC) exchange resin & strong base Anion (SBA) exchange resin in the same column.
- 2 Bed Demineralizer consists of strong acid Cation (SAC) exchange resin and strong base Anion (SBA) exchange resin in 2 separate column.
- When it comes to high-purity Demineralised Water, Mixed Bed demineraliser is considered more efficient.
Water enters the column Positively charged cations flow across cation resin beads, the cations are exchanged for hydrogen (H+) which do not have a strong attraction to the cation resin bead Negatively charged anions flow across anion resin beads, the anions are exchanged for hydroxyl (OH-) which do not have a strong attraction to the anion resin bead Cation resin is regenerated with Hydrochloric Acid (HCl), (H+) attaches to the cation resin bead Anion resin is regenerated with sodium hydroxide (NaOH), (OH-) attaches to the anion resin bead.
- Boiler feed water, Pharmaceuticals, Chemical & Textile industries process water.
- Hospitals, Residential & Commercial applications
- Recovering water from ETP treated Wastewater
- Water power plants& Other wide range of applications